Nurse Yard-Compression Socks
How Are Nurse Yard
We can go on and on about why our socks are the best (sorry we are a little cocky), but to put things in simple terms:
The issue with most compression socks is that they don’t actually provide you with support that will last you throughout your entire day.
Sure, they might provide slight support, but as nurses — we need more! You need to be supported so you can focus on supporting others.
Nurse Yard Compression Socks were made with your needs in mind. Our whole design is tailored for you.
Beginning with our 20-30 mmHg compression which provides you with the perfect amount of support. You won’t feel like your leg is being suffocated, and you will feel like you can work 24 hours straight!
Our socks will give you pain relief like you haven’t felt before. Your body and mind will actually feel the difference after work! You won’t feel achy, tired, and you won’t feel like your feet and legs are about to explode. Have any other socks made you feel that good?
A common complaint most nurses have about their compression socks is that they constantly need to pull them back up. We tackled this issue head on and integrated a non-slip liner— so you won’t even have to think about your socks.
And that’s what it’s all about. You shouldn’t be thinking of your feet, legs, or socks while you’re working. You shouldn’t let pain or any distractions clutter your mind.
By keeping you at your best, we can help you make the world a better place.
Nurse Yard Socks are the socks you’ll actually benefit from.
We proudly stand behind our product, which is why we offer a lengthy guarantee.
20-30 mmHg of graduated pressure. The perfect balance of compression… Not too tight, yet not loose! The ideal amount of support.
Our socks are made of 80% Nylon + 20% Spandex. Recommended to air dry to prevent shrinkage and for a longer lasting sock. Wash cold. No fabric softener.
7 Benefits of Nurse Yard
- Helps prevent and treat vein insufficiencies by allowing blood to flow freely towards the heart without causing pools or clots.
- Reduces swelling in the legs and ankles – Gets rid of the aching!
- Alleviates the soreness/fatigue that comes from being on your feet all day.
- Provides enhanced arch support that’s backed by our unique design hack.
- Our knitted top allows your socks to stay up throughout your day without having to constantly pull them up
- Our premium and breathable design means you’ll have a longer lasting sock compared to other brands
- Graduated pressure from the ankle up at around 20-30 mmHg. This means that you will have a snug and supportive fit throughout your whole leg without it being too tight or too loose. The perfect amount of compression!